The AF-406F Small Format, Fully-Automated Folder
The Standard Horizon AF-406F is a small-format fully automated 6-buckle folder with pile feed and suction head with an optional 6-buckle second unit that can be added straight or cross-wise, for sheet sizes from 1.97” x 3.94” (2.36” with optional device) up to 16.92” x 25.98”. Small folds down to .79” can be performed. This provides application flexibility, especially for the insert, outsert, and pharmaceutical markets.
- Automated make-ready in seconds.
- Select sheet size and fold pattern on the LCD touchscreen.
- Superior suction feed system and feed table control provides stable feeding operation.
- Perforation/score navigator makes perforation/score setting simple.
- Fully automated roller gap setting.
- High speed feeding without scratching.
- 7 pre-set fold patterns.
- 200 custom jobs can be stored in memory for easy recall.
- A user-friendly color touch-screen control panel displays all common fold formats and sheet sizes for easy selection and automated setup.
- 6+6 Buckle modular concept allows simple to complex fold patterns.
- Feeding system combines a rotary vacuum feeder with front and rear adjustable air separation.
- High quality buckle plates are specially coated to reduce friction and static to maintain fold accuracy.
- Three kinds of folder rollers available depending upon application.
- Right-angle conveyor allows complex folding such as DL folds.
- The system can be further enhanced with Horizon’s pXnet bindery control system which integrates JDF Workflow from upstream devices.
Advanced automated functions saves time with minimal make-ready. Visit our Standard Horizon AF-406F product page by clicking here!
Still have questions? Please contact us today.
5459 Fenton Rd.
Flint, MI 48507